Monday, June 1, 2015

Day 516: a houseboat


31.05.15: first off, happy birthday to both my dad and my sister. Hope you both had a great day!!

     Second off, as I launched the Jon Pay Facebook page over the weekend (https://facebook.com/JonPayPI), I would have been surprised if Jon and Gus didn't somehow work themselves into tonight's sketch. As my penmanship was a little off tonight, I will translate:

Jon:   Gus, I think I'd call that thing a "tent-dingy", not a "houseboat"!!

Gus:   No such thing as a "tent-dingy", boss.

Jon:   Oh, I have to disagree. You are sitting in one!

(And that is why I have Doc Monster write dialog and specifically punchlines for me...)

     And if you want see more Jon and Gud drawings, comic book pages, pin-ups and news, check out and like www.facebook.com/JonPayPI

(All characters © and ™ C. A. Aabø 2015)

No comments:

Post a Comment